Can I wear this dress to my Son's kindergarten graduation?

I am 31 and a size 4. My son is graduating kindergarten tomorrow and I have NO CLUE of this dress is appropriate or not. I have lost 80lbs in the past year and now I like to dress up and follow fashion trends more then ever. So what is appropriate to wear to a kinder graduation? Is this too dressy? Am I too old for it? I really love this dress, and never have an "occasion" to dress up for. Should I just wear it and who cares what anyone else thinks? HELP!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:35 PM on May. 20, 2013 in Beauty & Style

• Sure... if you also wear a thin cardigan. I think all the legs showing and shoulders are too much for that event.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 7:36 PM on May. 20, 2013

• Yeah... that's a little over the top for a young child's event.
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 7:38 PM on May. 20, 2013

• I would also wear a very long sheer white cover ( or dress jacket) with it and possibly a small red scarf at the neck. There are so many different styles. Some will be in jeans, others more dressed up. Wear what you want and be proud of it. Congratulations on your weight loss !!!!
    LeJane

Answer by LeJane at 7:49 PM on May. 20, 2013

• I like it a lot, it is classy and elegant, and I don't see it as too much skin showing...wear it with pride!

Answer by older at 7:49 PM on May. 20, 2013

• I wouldn't wear spaghetti straps to an elementary school event

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:52 PM on May. 20, 2013

• It;s really nice & NO you aren't too old to wear it but a nice top, capris or a skirt & casual sandals is more appropriate.

ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 8:59 PM on May. 20, 2013

• I don't think you are too old for it, but I don't think it's the most appropriate occasion. I would think maybe for a night out with friends....
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:55 PM on May. 20, 2013

• Wear what you want as long as you feel great in it who cares what other people think
    Danio72

Answer by Danio72 at 7:22 PM on Jun. 3, 2013