Can I wear this dress to my Son's kindergarten graduation?

I am 31 and a size 4. My son is graduating kindergarten tomorrow and I have NO CLUE if this dress is appropriate or not. I have lost 80lbs in the past year and now I like to dress up and follow fashion trends more then ever. So what is appropriate to wear to a kinder graduation? Is this too dressy? Am I too old for it? I really love this dress, and never have an "occasion" to dress up for. Should I just wear it and who cares what anyone else thinks? HELP!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:37 PM on May. 20, 2013 in Beauty & Style

• Congrats on the weight loss & your son's academic progress! :) I see nothing wrong with that dress- in fact it's pretty cute. Just so your boobs aren't spilling out of it, I think it should be just fine. Enjoy the day.

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 7:39 PM on May. 20, 2013

• Looks to me like it might be awfully short, but other than that, I think it'd be fine.
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 7:40 PM on May. 20, 2013

• No worries about boobs spilling out, with all the weight loss, I have no boobs left!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:43 PM on May. 20, 2013

• It looks like a nice outfit, though you might be overdressed.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 7:58 PM on May. 20, 2013

• That is not a graduation dress. Looks like a clubing dress. To me.

Answer by louise2 at 7:58 PM on May. 20, 2013

• Personally a little too revealing and short for a preschool graduation, but plenty of mom's wear stuff like that to them around here.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 8:25 PM on May. 20, 2013

• I would say way overboard for a KG grad
    answersjunkie

Answer by answersjunkie at 8:31 PM on May. 20, 2013

• Are spaghetti straps ok with that mom set?
    If you have t seen the other moms wearing them dont
    Moms can be vicious pack animals try to fit in while maintaining your own style
    Remember you kid and you will spend apr 5 more years with these folks
    A bolero jacket perhaps?
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 8:32 PM on May. 20, 2013

• I hate to say it, but I agree with Louise. That doesn't look appropriate for a kindy graduation.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 9:09 PM on May. 20, 2013

• I would probably add something like a cropped jacket, just because it's for kinders, anywhere else and this is a go!
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 9:21 PM on May. 20, 2013