Any One Consider Swinging?

Has any of you considered swinging with your DH? We have considered but never did it. I am afraid that we will get our emotions tied into this!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:48 PM on Feb. 17, 2009 in Relationships

• I think swinging is a mistake i never did it all the way, but hubby figered a girl in our bed while doing me, and it took forever to forgive him. please if you love each other don't do it
    Anonymous

• I have some friends who did before their LO and they won't now b/c they don't want to jeopardize their relationship in anyway. Personally I wouldn't. I believe in being with one person and if that person can't cut it for you then you need to move on.
    coala

Answer by coala at 3:50 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• Why get married if you want to swing...why not stay single..or maybe just be a gypsy..
    anon above me...that is just plain sick..
    I would never swing on anything but
    my
    kids
    swingset outside.
    I have morals..
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 3:51 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• Danee cute! Swing set sounds fun to me too! I could not try it!
    jem102675

Answer by jem102675 at 3:56 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• No - I believe in monogamy. My hubbie is my one and only - he's awesome and I would never want to share! God designed sex for a husband and wife - the Creator knows best. I would never cheapen his design with an unhealthy imitation.
    mnrock

Answer by mnrock at 4:14 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• All I know is that once you cross that line you can't go back.... If you live out that fantasy then what? It's not healthy to me.... Thats what our imagination is for anyway, use that to your advantage with toys, porn, sex games, etc... Why would you need other people? JMO........
    Anonymous

• I wanted to but DH said NO Way! At first I thought it would be a good idea but really it was more like I was comfortable with me being with other people but I dont know if I would like him being with other people. I think in the end people get hurt. As much as you think emotions arent involved, they are. I would suggest if you dont want your relationship to change with your DH, dont do it.
    Anonymous

• My dh and I are swingers. We have had sex with other women...mostly for my benefit since I'm bi-sexual and miss being with women now that I'm married. (Been together 11yrs, married for almost 10.) It's not for everybody...if you are unable to separate love from sex, then don't do it...it's not for you. I have always been able to separate the two...and yes, love and sex are TWO different things...you can have one without the other. I, personally, don't want to have sex with any other man but my husband so we don't invite men to our bed...but I enjoy having sex with a woman, and believe it or not, I enjoy watching my husband have sex with another woman. I know it's hard to understand, but it's true...I like watching him and knowing that he's having a great time and she's having a great time turns me on. We don't do it all the time...maybe twice a year, or so and yes, the rest of the time, we are enough for each other.
    Anonymous

• you do that then what? i would never share my man or share myself with another man yuck. you could risk losing all you have and if you don't mind losing your husband then go ahead. take the risk....i wouldn't. i love my husband to much.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 4:46 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• And for Danee, above...we have plenty of morals...sex between consenting adults has nothing to do with 'morals' or 'values'. If you saw me at the PTA meetings you would never know I do what I do in my bedroom...LOL! As for the OP...if you are afraid your emotions will get in the way, then I suggest you don't do it...only people who can separate physical sex from emotional love can do this without harm. For me and dh, we were never the type of people that HAD to be in love with the person we were having sex with...we enjoy the physical act of sex itself. I love sex, I love having sex and having orgasms and getting off and kissing and touching and all that...and I'm not going to apologize for it...I'm lucky enough to have a husband who understands and agrees with me and allows me to live that side of my personality without shame or judgement. And like I said, if you saw us out, you would never know we do what we do...
    Anonymous