How's your Tuesday so far?

So how are you ladies Tuesday so far?

Mines good so far even though It's 12am here

Shaketa123

Asked by Shaketa123 at 12:46 AM on May. 21, 2013 in Just for Fun

• So far so good, but it's only 6:30. Getting DS ready for school, and they are having spirit week; so yesterday was sports (easy enough, he has enough Rockies stuff to last several days), and today is dress the decades. So, decided to go grunge since that the closest we have to anything. Although, I'm debating hitting Starbucks so he can have an empty cup as part of his dress!
    saphire_eyes802

Answer by saphire_eyes802 at 8:27 AM on May. 21, 2013

• It's not Tuesday yet for us, I plan on ringing in Tuesday passed out in bed
    leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 12:50 AM on May. 21, 2013

• Still Monday here, too. I will be in bed by Tuesday so goodnight. Today was horrible though.
    Hollyhock.

Answer by Hollyhock. at 12:55 AM on May. 21, 2013

• Still Monday here
    musicmaker

Answer by musicmaker at 12:50 AM on May. 21, 2013

• It won't be Tuesday for another 45 minutes, but in my little world, Monday has been good. I'm keeping food down and feeling fairly well again after five days of sickness. Sad about the Oklahoma tornado, though.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 1:16 AM on May. 21, 2013

• Well, it is 3:38 am here and my son woke me up about 40 minutes ago. NOT Happy at all!

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 3:38 AM on May. 21, 2013

• Just getting started here, so I will have to let you know how it goes, as the day goes on. I guess 1 good thing is that I didn't wake up to any messes from the dogs. You never know what you'll get around here! lol :p Have a great day ladies! :)
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 6:54 AM on May. 21, 2013

• its 730 am here and the girls are giving me ah ard time getting ready, but i have to get older dd to a eye appt before school so they better get moving!
    MooNFaeRie30

Answer by MooNFaeRie30 at 7:31 AM on May. 21, 2013

• Not too bad so far. Work actually went well this morning. I got DS back from his dad and while you can tell his nose is broken it isn't as bad as I feared it would be and he is doing great. Just glad I had him to hug this morning.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 8:22 AM on May. 21, 2013

• At 10am, its quiet at work for now.... :-)
    Enjoy your day.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 9:52 AM on May. 21, 2013