What self-tanning lotion would you recommend?

hellokittykat

Asked by hellokittykat at 1:07 AM on May. 21, 2013 in Beauty & Style

• And I forgot to mention that if you are looking for something just for leg coverage, I also use Sally Hansen's AirBrush Legs. It's like wearing pantyhose... it's that good, plus it's waterproof. I won't wear shorts without it.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 1:17 AM on May. 21, 2013

• It depends on what you are looking for. I think the Jergens works really well, but slowly. It builds to a good, natural color. It says it is no smell, but I smell it after wearing it all day. If you are looking for instant color, I LOVE the Salon Bronze system at Sally's. It's a spray tan you can do at home by yourself. Of course, I only use that on my legs. I also recommend doing that one outside or in the tub, as it does make somewhat of a mess. Also, I love getting spray tans, but they are about $25.00 a pop. The Salon Bronze system is about $13.99 and refills are $8.00 a can.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 1:16 AM on May. 21, 2013

• I haven't used self tanner, since it first came out, yrs ago..... ya know, when it turned you orange, left streaks, & stained your hands.... lol... 1st & only time I used it, I looked like an oompa loompa for a week, & had to scrub my hands w/ comet for that entire time, just to get it off... ugh.. I've heard they have come a long way since then.... I hope... lol
    HappyEndings

Answer by HappyEndings at 7:49 AM on May. 21, 2013

• I second Sally Hansen's AirBrush Legs. I even use it on my arms. No smell, no streaks and no waiting for it to dry.
    ABeaverhausen

Answer by ABeaverhausen at 8:06 AM on May. 21, 2013

• Anything by L'Oreal ... Natural effect, easy to apply and barely scented
    winterglow

Answer by winterglow at 8:09 AM on May. 21, 2013

• I just go to the salon and get a Mystiq Tan. Love it.

But I think L'Oreals works pretty well too
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 12:41 PM on May. 21, 2013