Opinions necessary

-Real men don't love the most beautiful girl in the world. They love the one that can make their world the most beautiful.-

Does this quote mean he thinks I'm ugly?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:02 AM on May. 21, 2013 in Relationships

• Or, you could go NOT worst case scenario, and assume it means he's not shallow and doesn't base everything on looks.
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 11:05 AM on May. 21, 2013

• lol... sorry ..... just reminded me of that episode of Seinfeld where they keep saying the baby is "breathtaking" even though they make it pretty obvious that the baby is anything but, & then the dr. calls Elaine "breathtaking" & she starts wigging out.... hahaha...

Anyway, I think he's trying to say that you make his world better by being in it, not that you're ugly, but maybe he thinks you're the "total package" to him... A real man doesn't just look for a woman who is beautiful only on the outside, they look for the ones who are beautiful on the inside too.....
    HappyEndings

Answer by HappyEndings at 11:07 AM on May. 21, 2013

• No, it means he knows that it is only shallow, vain, people who will approach only those who are considered a "knockout". He has seen the real beauty in you.
    silverthreads

Answer by silverthreads at 11:10 AM on May. 21, 2013

• Na, he must have seen it somewhere else & wanted to impress you. Don't read too much into what a guy says. They are generally not that deep! LOL!
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 11:11 AM on May. 21, 2013

• No it means he looked deeper than surface beauty.
    Are you looking to find a hurt?
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 11:12 AM on May. 21, 2013

• I'm going to have to agree with ILovemyPaulie....^^^
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:16 AM on May. 21, 2013

• I agree with Paulie too. I think he saw that & thought it would sound good to you. I'm sure he didn't come up with it himself. And, if he had known you'd over-analyze it, he would've never said it or texted it.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 11:28 AM on May. 21, 2013

• He didn't text it or say it. He posted it to his FB wall.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:31 AM on May. 21, 2013

• Still copied. ^^^ Trying to look un-shallow.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 11:41 AM on May. 21, 2013

• Why do you even think its about you?
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 11:49 AM on May. 21, 2013