Have you seen the video of the woman who found her dog in the debris?

video

it's really sweet and heart warming, but so infuriating that she had to ASK for help. what a dumb ass reporter. i mean she did help her but not til the poor old lady asked, and then you see the deep scratches on her arm and its like wtf! so glad she found her dog though. 

tnm786

Asked by tnm786 at 4:36 PM on May. 21, 2013 in Politics & Current Events

• It is a wonderful story. So glad that she at least still has her furry friend.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 4:42 PM on May. 21, 2013

• I cried for her. Poor thing. I know! I was yelling out loud "help her already!" I hope she has a place to stay with her dog now :(
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 4:44 PM on May. 21, 2013

• Aww- how sweet! I hope we hear more stories like this. It helps bring some joy out of a terrible disaster. Thanks for sharing. :)

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 4:52 PM on May. 21, 2013

• Maybe I'm not a very noble person, but I can't expose myself to very much coverage when something awful like this happens because I get depressed to the point of immobility by the overwhelming sadness of all the stories. I pray for everybody who has been hurt by the devastating storm, but I just have to keep a bit of a distance.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 4:53 PM on May. 21, 2013

• It was such a sweet story. It makes me sick all these reports are swarming like vultures hours after the tornado trying to get footage of these poor people. Instead of trying to raise ratings but the fucking camera down and help people!
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 4:55 PM on May. 21, 2013

• Omg that made me cry. It was frustrating that they were just sitting there looking at the dog and watching, but at least they finally got it out.
    Hollyhock.

Answer by Hollyhock. at 5:39 PM on May. 21, 2013

• I had tears in my eyes watching this earlier. I am so happy the dog was ok and she found him, but I was also screaming at the screen "jesus christ! fucking help her you assholes!!!".
    Nos4

Answer by Nos4 at 7:07 PM on May. 21, 2013

• Reporters probably heard the dog before they even approached her for an interview. Anything for a story.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 7:49 PM on May. 21, 2013

• That was wonderful. I am glad her and her dog are ok.
    marymargret

Answer by marymargret at 7:51 PM on May. 21, 2013

• I saw it this morning, what a wonderful story. A real tear jerker. So happy she found her dog, her dog could be all that little old lady had left, you know? So sweet. <3
    WhitneyMommyOf2

Answer by WhitneyMommyOf2 at 9:33 PM on May. 21, 2013