Oklahoma update *VIDEO LINK* Thanks for all the support pouring in.

When I went to bed at around 4 or 5 this morning the death toll was at 51, After a couple hours rest me and a friend went to donate food, clothes, baby items and our time helping one of the churches in our neighborhood. When I got home I turned the news on again and at last count the death toll was lowered to 24, 9 of those were children and no survivors had been found in the last few preceeding hours.

People are being asked to go to Aliveandwell.org to check in and or check on family members. It is unspeculated as to how many people are still missing. We are still being asked to keep cell phone lines clear and communicate thru text and social media. Nearly 40,000 are without power and some areas have no water.

http://youtu.be/exkyUlrDkKo This is the video I did a few hours ago.

405mom

Asked by 405mom at 7:04 PM on May. 21, 2013 in General Parenting

• I made the mistake of watching part of Diane Sawyer's coverage on the evening news. I am so sorry for what you all went thru & will have to face in the months to come. I just can't take watching much more. It was great seeing parents & their children reunited, but my heart breaks for those parents still waiting. Best of luck to you & your community.

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 8:15 PM on May. 21, 2013

• This awful tragedy will once again bring human beings together as one...this is the only good out of all of this......

Answer by older at 7:59 PM on May. 21, 2013

• I work at the Fort Sill OK Commissary. A lot of soldiers came in buying stuff. Our Post sent a truck up to Moore full of food and stuff. We bought and gave them some food to put on the truck for us. We are only less then 2 hours away from Moore OK. Our town sent some first responders up their to help.

Answer by louise2 at 9:19 PM on May. 21, 2013