1. Raise a great big veggie garden.
We have our squash, zucchini, corn, lettuce and spinach in. Today my son helped me plant a row of sunflowers. Can't have a proper garden without them, in my book.
2. Camping! I love, love, love to camp and my kids do too.
3. Picnic lunch. I'd love to take them one day a week, say Mondays, and have a picnic lunch somewhere out. And never in the same place twice.
What do you hope to do with your little ones during the summer months?
Answer by Shaketa123 at 12:27 AM on May. 22, 2013
Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 9:31 PM on May. 21, 2013
Answer by Dardenella at 9:51 PM on May. 21, 2013
Answer by minimo77 at 9:35 PM on May. 21, 2013
Answer by kmath at 9:39 PM on May. 21, 2013
Answer by virginiamama71 at 9:41 PM on May. 21, 2013
Answer by funlovinlady at 9:53 PM on May. 21, 2013
1. Go to the beach. They have never been
2. Amusement Park. Again they have never been 3.
Answer by jnb71584 at 9:54 PM on May. 21, 2013
Answer by Ballad at 11:23 PM on May. 21, 2013
Answer by Ginger0104 at 12:49 AM on May. 22, 2013
Next question overall
(Beauty & Style)
I colored my hair which is very long with a dye called truffle , it had a...
Recently Bumped in Parenting
Mom arrested for letting her son go to the park alone