I'm Done..

This is pissing me off I'M DONE so I changed my number and got an restraining order on this women and now she got her friedns involved and idk why so they found me on facebook and writing me call me names and saying I'm hoe and slut for sleeping with their friend husband which I didn't know he was married and claiming they will be showing up to my house and I shoukd be ready so I got tired off all the harrassing and called the cops and showed them the messages and they said they will handle it hopefully they will I'm just tired of it

-I know it's not a question but if you have any advice I will gladly appreciate it my vent is over

Shaketa123

Asked by Shaketa123 at 11:19 PM on May. 21, 2013 in Relationships

• That's so stupid for them to get mad at you. He's the one that isn't being loyal. I hope you stopped seeing him. I was in a similar situation once and contacted the girl that didn't know, and instead, she was stupid, played the devil's advocate when she didn't even know the truth. I didn't call her to threaten her to back off, but only called to make sure she knew the truth. I didn't want him anymore once I found out. But this girl was like insanely stupid and didn't get that she was being played.
    hellokittykat

Answer by hellokittykat at 12:39 AM on May. 22, 2013

• Keep doing what you are doing. If something similar happens again report it every time to the police. Eventually they will have to do something.
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 11:24 PM on May. 21, 2013

• And block your facebook from everyone. Or just kill the account, and be amazed at all the time you get back!

Answer by gdiamante at 12:03 AM on May. 22, 2013

• No I have no advice but I am sorry they are acting so juvenile and I hope it ends soon.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 11:29 PM on May. 21, 2013

• Keep your doors locked so you aren't taken by surprise, but know that most people are all talk and no action. I hope they grow up and leave you alone soon.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 12:10 AM on May. 22, 2013

• Stay safe.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 11:24 PM on May. 21, 2013

• stay safe and get to really know things about people b4 you sleep with them.
    Anonymous

• eek good luck sounds like jelousy and hurt and pain has got the best of them
    if you keep persisting, cops will handle it
    lullaby572

Answer by lullaby572 at 11:58 PM on May. 21, 2013

• Yet another reason I'm so glad I don't do FB. Good for you for closing it out & contacting the police. And for distancing yourself from all of the morons. You've done about all you can do. Hopefully the juvenile wenches will find someone or something else to occupy their evil little minds. GL

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 8:10 AM on May. 22, 2013

• Thank you ladies I feel better now
    Shaketa123

Comment by Shaketa123 (original poster) at 12:02 AM on May. 22, 2013