Hi so do you ever get depressed

Well Im happy but I think just stressed which is making me depressed.
It's bad, I'm bad
Its because the love of my life broke up with me.
I was very sad and confused but moved on a little.
then this amazing man came into my life and we are stoked on each other
but its almost like I did not have enough time to heal.
But at the same time, I could not pass this guy up he was so good, and so right for me.
So today I had a quarter life crisis. I've had no internet for weeks, I've been looking for more work, while also trying to get pregers. Why? Dont even ask, it's all so weird but this is what the universe is telling me to do, its telling me its all going to be alright. Because I know he is the one for me and we have only been dating one and a half months and we already want to get married and have kids. So we are also moving out together to a smaller one bedroom instead of our two apartments. We are going to save one thousand a month and save for our family and all of that. So I am stressed about finding a place, and finding more work because although I'm a teacher, I could always use more of an income, because sadly its not enough money. Fuck the state for that. Vent sorry. So I'm stresssed right. On top of all of that, he is gone every week. He goes to Bakersfield for work and who cares that I miss him, the more important thing is that I just want his help to move this little life of ours along. He's so optimistic, I love it, but here I am stressing and feeling bogged down in this tough life. He makes way more money than me and I dont like it. In my last relationship I made more than him, so I am not used to it I guess. I like being sugar mama but I am not that anymore.
So any comments on this, my friends have said be grateful for what I have, including my job, but its hard for me, because with all the qualifications, I'm just still not making enough, not making what I deserve. Please support if you have any words of wisdom or advice. I am 24 years old and feeling bogged down by life. I am also not pregnant at the moment but am depressed because I have the the tendency to drink, so I'm scared. I am practicing not drinking, only one glass of wine a couple nights a week is what I drink I am not going to let it stop me from my family. So advice please, tell me what it was like when you were 24 thanks
oh ps I also called my ex husband today, which was very random.
I just wanted to see if he was still alive. Ok thanks

lullaby572

Asked by lullaby572 at 11:55 PM on May. 21, 2013 in Relationships

• Please take care of yourself and do not try to have everything at once. We are only given this life once, make the best of each moment.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 12:00 AM on May. 22, 2013

• I remember being your age, or maybe a little younger, and being in a big hurry the way you are. I wanted everything to happen right away. If I've learned anything in the last twenty years, it's that there's nothing wrong with waiting now and then. If this new man is right for you, he'll still be right if you slow down. If having a baby is right, it'll still be right six months or a year or two from now, when you're in a home together and financially settled. Slow down, don't get in such a big rush to see what's next that you miss what's going on right now.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 12:06 AM on May. 22, 2013

• yes ballad i know thank u
    lullaby572

Comment by lullaby572 (original poster) at 12:51 AM on May. 22, 2013

• yea virginiamama
    lullaby572

Comment by lullaby572 (original poster) at 12:54 AM on May. 22, 2013