unprotected sex without penetration?

well me and my bf had unprotected sex and then he pulled out and started to ejaculate but the sperm landed on my vagina what are the chances of pregnancy and then we had sex like an hour later and the same thing happened what are the chances of pregnancy?

angie81606

Asked by angie81606 at 2:45 AM on May. 22, 2013 in Pregnancy

• What color are you going to paint your nursery, dear?
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 2:52 AM on May. 22, 2013

• well I don't know if im pregnant?
    angie81606

Comment by angie81606 (original poster) at 3:01 AM on May. 22, 2013

• pulling out does not work. i was young and dumb and believed that once too....and it was out first and only time without a condom (at least til we found out I was pregnant). So it only takes once.
    MooNFaeRie30

Answer by MooNFaeRie30 at 6:09 AM on May. 22, 2013

• Any time sperm touchs your skin. You ca get pregnant! LOL!

Answer by louise2 at 7:26 AM on May. 22, 2013

• Withdrawal (pull out) is not an effective method of birth control. Of women using the withdrawal method for one year, approximately 25% will get pregnant sometime during the course of that year. In fact, it is possible to get pregnant the very first time that you use withdrawal.

There are several reasons for this. A ¼ teaspoon of semen can contain 100 million sperm or more. That means that if any semen gets near your vagina, there is a significant possibility of pregnancy. So if your partner pulls out just a fraction of a second later than he intended, you could get pregnant. If he ejaculates anywhere near your vagina, you could get pregnant.

Even if your partner times everything perfectly, and ejaculates away from your vagina, you could still get pregnant. That’s because fluid released before ejaculation (“pre-cum”) also contains some sperm.
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 7:47 AM on May. 22, 2013

• Ugh...

he is "pulling out" so you can avoid pregnancy I assume?
    yeah, that doesn't really work as a birth control method.

Why not at LEAST use a condom? and even better birth control for YOU -*AND* a condom?

charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 8:32 AM on May. 22, 2013

• There is sperm in there. If it's not from the first time around it is from the second time around. Even pre-ejaculate has sperm in it. Anytime you have sex protected or not there is a chance you could get pregnant. So my usual answer to questions like this.... your odds are 50/50.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 8:41 AM on May. 22, 2013

• idiot
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 2:03 PM on May. 22, 2013

• If you don't want to have a baby, stay away from penises.
    Use your fricking brain, get yourself on birth control. You are clearly unprepared to become a parent.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 2:30 PM on May. 22, 2013

• confusedhow old r u b c a real woman not gonna ask these dum azz questions

Anonymous