Did u get implantation spotting like this?

This is my first month off the pill so i not to sure when my period is actually due... My last period was the 28th April) i has sex in the 5th May , on the 19 i went to the toilet and noticed some pinky watery discharge on the tissue, a little later 3spots of what looked like browny discharge ( the kind of muddy colour you get when you dip your paint brush into water and it goes the browny colour) anyway that was 4days ago and I've had nothing else!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:38 AM on May. 22, 2013 in Trying to Conceive

• It could be implantation bleeding, but it is still a little early to know for sure. Do you usually have a normal 28 day cycle? If so, then you should be expecting your period in the next 3-4 days.
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 8:06 AM on May. 22, 2013

• Normally 28, but this is my first month off the pill, so not sure if i will be 28 days exact! If i an then I'm due on on Saturday! That's why on Sunday when i had these drops i thought it was in its way... But it never progressed?!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:19 AM on May. 22, 2013

• first month off the pill
    could be body adjusting to this^

or implantation bleed

will have to wait and test if late

good luck
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 8:20 AM on May. 22, 2013

• Anything is possible. Wait until you are actually late for your period and take a test.

My implantation bleeding was like a very light period. No bright red blood, but it lasted about a day.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 10:05 AM on May. 22, 2013

• In my 40 something years, I have never known one person that has had the phenomenon known as implantation bleeding.....
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:02 AM on May. 22, 2013

• Wait and take a test if you miss your period.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 1:42 PM on May. 22, 2013

• Give your body some time to regulate itself. You're going to be all out of whack this month.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 2:25 PM on May. 22, 2013