Naked Kids?

I'm a sahm and I let my kid run around naked at lot when I know we're gonna spend all day inside. Today has been really rainey and cold and he hasn't worn clothes all day cause we haven't gone outside at all. Does anyone else do this?

lstrickland

Asked by lstrickland at 4:12 PM on Feb. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• We do it. My kids love being naked. They have naked time every day for at least a half hour before it is time to get pjs on. Like you if we are having a lazy day at home and they don't get dressed it is no big deal if they are naked or almost naked all day. Also we live in the middle of nowhere and in the summer they will go play in the sprinkler or kiddie pool in nothing but undies. They love it.
    Carajust

Answer by Carajust at 4:20 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• Not really, the only drawback I can see is a child who throws a fit to be naked when going out to eat or to shop. That could be a potential problem. ;) lol
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 4:13 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• Nope, jesseburl will wear shorts forsure (even to bed)... I just feel funny when they arnt dressed.. Dude will get up and change his clothes... We just arnt naked ppl...
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 4:15 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• I do it. Well not totally naked but in a diaper at least, but yes. I do it and we've never had a tantrum to be naked.
    Momma2beauties

Answer by Momma2beauties at 4:15 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• Nope. We've never done it here. Closest we've come is having "pajama days".
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 4:16 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• When my kids were toddlers, sometimes they ran around in a diaper - especially if we were doing messy stuff like finger painting. Never totally naked.
    mnrock

Answer by mnrock at 4:18 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• See my kid is tottally naked, but he's my only one and he is potty trained. And let me just say it made potty training easier to leave him naked. And he never throws fits to get dressed. Its actually fun for him cause it means he gets to go somewhere.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 4:21 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• Right now my kids are still young and like running around in their underwear. As soon as we get home they'll strip down!
    Anonymous

• when my kids were babies at the very least they had a diaper on. But never naked.
    saltycoqui

Answer by saltycoqui at 4:24 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• lol... once i get the diaper off my son he runs from me... he will take the diaper and throw it..... i am scared he is going to be pee on something tho.. lol

i put a diaper on him and let him run around in just that....he is now lol.
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 4:35 PM on Feb. 17, 2009