spider bite?

I have had this bump on my stomach right above my belly button that at first was just a little sore but over maybe a three week period it has turned into two bumps and have grown and now have a black spot in the middle. They are very sore. I would say I got them around mid January. could this be a spider bite or does it sound like something else?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:13 PM on Feb. 17, 2009 in Health

• ehh you need to get it checked by a dr... while reading your question my first thought was a staph infection. does it look like its full of infection?
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 4:17 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• google spider bites and staph infections and see if the pictures they show look like whats on your stomach
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 4:18 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• it does... in sure if i poked it with a needle something would come out... a symptom of staff infection wouldn't include bloating and lots of gas would it? what is a staff infection?
    ms_jackson

Answer by ms_jackson at 4:24 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• I wouldn't self-diagnose from the internet when it could be so many things. It might even be something as simple as a blackhead or an ingrown hair, but it's best for a doctor to examine it. JMO.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:22 AM on Feb. 18, 2009