this is my second pregnancy im around 2 months and i keep crampong alot are these signs of miscarriage

kennn13

Asked by kennn13 at 1:46 PM on May. 22, 2013 in Pregnancy

• not necessarily. Are you bleeding?

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 1:47 PM on May. 22, 2013

• No bleeding. Just really bad cramps.. This didn't happen with my first pregnancy tho..
    kennn13

Comment by kennn13 (original poster) at 1:49 PM on May. 22, 2013

• I would recommend a trip to your doctor, ask to have your HCG levels checked. Progesterone deficiency can cause miscarriage, and it is easily treatable.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 1:57 PM on May. 22, 2013

• I've had a few miscarriages & the first sign was bleeding. I never had cramps until I was really bleeding like a period. May just be ligament stretching.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 2:13 PM on May. 22, 2013

• It can be. My miscarriage started with horribly bad cramping. I went in to be checked. The heart was no longer beating and the baby had stopped growing. I had a D&C done the next day. This may not be the case for you, but you might want to get checked out to be sure.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 2:18 PM on May. 22, 2013