What I said & did was it that bad? How about him???

How do I go about making this less awkward I'd say about 6 months ago I flew to go see my parents (alone) and when I got there I text my brother to come over I only wanted to see him at the time so I asked him if he could come alone but hell broke lose and he got offended and I said things I shouldn't have so I did not see him at all...well this past weekend I flew over there again but planned on texting him & his gf to come by but I never got around to doing it so I missed him again. He's changed alot ever since he met this lady before he would drop anything for his only sister I guess that is why I said what I said but did not mean anything towards his gf I am sure she read what I said. Just feel bad bc it went that far why couldn't my brother say oh ok I'll b right over but o he wanted to bring his gf. I just wanted to spend some alone time with my brother & parents like I remember him doing. I have not seen or talked to him in a year and I hear he is coming down for our niece's graduation and is bringing his gf (awkward) should I act like nothing or what?
Venting...yes I still feel the way I do about that day but he is my brother...ugh!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:56 PM on May. 22, 2013 in Relationships

• I would call on the phone & apologize to him for insulting him in any way & explain that is not what you meant at all. Then say you are looking forward to seeing him & his GF at the Graduation. This way you smooth things out & will not feel uncomfortable when you see him & her. Then just be nice.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 5:00 PM on May. 22, 2013

• Yall haven't talked in a year?
    Is your phone broken?
    Lose his phone number?
    Been in a body cast?
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 5:02 PM on May. 22, 2013

• You should want to meet her, she could be your new sister someday.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 5:02 PM on May. 22, 2013

• I remember you, I think you're being a bitch
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 5:09 PM on May. 22, 2013

• ^^^LOL!
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 5:03 PM on May. 22, 2013

• @ lostsoul88 WHAT ARE YOU TALKING AOUT???
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:33 PM on May. 22, 2013

• I remember you too. You wrote here when this first happened. You told your brother, if I recall, that you wanted to see him but he was to leave his girlfriend at home. She wasn't welcome and when he wouldn't agree to that you flipped out.

So, yeah. Grow up
    Mrs_Prissy

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 6:15 PM on May. 22, 2013

• OMG! @ Mrs. Prissy WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU RAMBLING ABOUT!!!

Whoever you ladies think I am it's not me...
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:19 PM on May. 22, 2013