Anyone tried the 3 Day Potty Training method?

Have any of the Mommies on here tried and had success with the 3 Day Potty Training method? We are about to attempt it this Memorial Day weekend (fun!) with my 20month old son. Any advice or tips?

Ronim1208

Asked by Ronim1208 at 7:18 PM on May. 22, 2013 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Never tried it, but good luck! I really should try this with mine. Let me know how it went please!
    Grungalax

Answer by Grungalax at 7:28 PM on May. 22, 2013

• It works best when children are a little older from what I have heard.
    Anonymous

• Tried it, didn't work.
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 8:12 PM on May. 22, 2013

• Is she showing all the signs of readiness?
    Seems awfully young...
    I have used on 3 and love it
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 8:44 PM on May. 22, 2013

• too early, and yes I have she was over 2, and he was almost 3, you are pushing your envelope so to speak.
    2kids2dogs2cats

Answer by 2kids2dogs2cats at 10:30 PM on May. 22, 2013

• I tried it and had no luck with it at all. I think my daughter was too youn when I tried.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 12:58 AM on May. 23, 2013

• Each kid is different, so if she's showing interest & signs of being ready, then who knows, maybe it will work.. All my kids were late trainers... We just FINALLY managed to get my son, who will be 5 in June, fully trained... I tried a bunch of different suggestions that worked for other mom's, but nothing worked... My son loves playing video games, so I started making him earn his gaming time by going potty... 15 mins for #1 & 30 for #2... It worked for #1 but it wasn't until I started taking his games away completely until he started pooping in the pot, that he finally gave in & is fully trained now... woo hoo! If he's ready, then what's the harm in trying? But if he's not showing signs of being ready, I wouldn't push too hard... GL!!
    HappyEndings

Answer by HappyEndings at 10:42 AM on May. 23, 2013

• Never tried it with my son, he's in the middle of potty training, I think if your having trouble, try this method but understand most kids do at their own pace, good luck
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 1:44 PM on May. 24, 2013