Do you always have a mop and wet rag to do some quick clean ups?

I mean it seems like I am constantly cleaning and mopping the kitchen floor or wiping down the bathroom omg does it ever end...no I know.

Or sometimes I just wait til it's time to clean...lol
Just to make time for other family things.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:18 PM on Feb. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Hah, I wish.

I can always get a rag or a paper towel if I need one quickly, but a mop? Forget it. My kitchen and bathroom floor get mopped when they desperately need it...
    Anonymous

• Mop? What's that?
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 4:23 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• No I don't. I save all the cleaning until the kids are in bed. There's no sense in cleaning while my kids are awake cause they are just gonna mess up what I've cleaned up.
    Momma2beauties

Answer by Momma2beauties at 4:23 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• I mop on the weekends but rarely for a mess. When I put a fresh sponge out I take the old sponge and use it only for the floor for quick clean-ups.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 4:25 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• our laundry room is right off the kitchen, and my swiffer is right there.. and i love it... i tossed the mop about 5 years ago...
    sweetscrappin

Answer by sweetscrappin at 1:00 AM on Feb. 18, 2009