I live with my kids' father and his parents, but things haven't been okay between us, so I wanna end things in a good term but the problem is thta I dont have anywhere else to go?

I moved in his parent's house because we were suppose to make things work for the kids' sake, but he rather be spend more time with his parents or by himself or the kids, and I dont have no where else to go because am short on money.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:59 PM on May. 22, 2013 in Relationships

• yup your fu*&^d believe me it's not the relationship that needs fixing it's you. Get a job
    pinkparcel

Answer by pinkparcel at 10:05 PM on May. 22, 2013

• I would suggest making plans for somewhere to go. I doubt you will be welcome to stay in the house once you break things off.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 10:21 PM on May. 22, 2013

• You're kinda stuck for now. Make a plan, find a job, save some money, find a place.
    RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 10:24 PM on May. 22, 2013

• Get a job and get out.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 10:58 PM on May. 22, 2013

• Learn how to smile whether you mean it or not till you can get some money together and make your break.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 11:24 PM on May. 22, 2013

• Do you get along with his parents?
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 12:17 AM on May. 23, 2013

• TIme to get a job so you can get out. And take the lesson; never be completely dependent on anyone but yourself for food and shelter.

Answer by gdiamante at 12:55 AM on May. 23, 2013

• if u were independent he wont treat u so crappy...
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 8:14 PM on May. 23, 2013