Hi, I haven't been on in a while how you ladies doing?

sarasmommy777

Asked by sarasmommy777 at 10:59 PM on May. 22, 2013 in Just for Fun

• Hi!!! I am doing great entered a new phase in my life, finally a grandma to a wonderful little girl birth mom did not want! the 7th child this woman has given away and abused in the womb, born with cocaine and weed in her system...the mom also had syphilis, but baby has tested negative so far......fighting to keep her in court and so far winning the battle,,we got her when she was 5 days old, and she is now a month and a half and thriving.........life is good!

Answer by older at 6:44 AM on May. 23, 2013

• Pretty good. I got taken out to dinner for my birthday tonight. How have you been?
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 11:07 PM on May. 22, 2013

• Exhausted! Kids suck the life out of you somedays.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 11:07 PM on May. 22, 2013

• I finally have a day off that the daycare is open, but my kids got me sick. Both of the kids are sick too, DS has his first ear infection since his surgery last month (don't know why I am surprised) and got a call that he feel into a bucket at daycare and has a huge knot on his head. Should be a great day.

How are you?
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 12:05 AM on May. 23, 2013

• Thanks mrsmom, she is a living doll in more ways than one.....

Answer by older at 9:23 AM on May. 23, 2013

• ^^^Older- I swear she gets cuter every time you post a pic! :) That color is great on her too.

sarasmommy: things here are going OK. Work has been slow this week- so thinking of selling plasma or something! lol :p But kids are good & youngest is busy w/ softball. She's quite the little slugger :) Hope things for you start looking up! :)
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 7:12 AM on May. 23, 2013

• Ballad - Happy Birthday!

stacia - I know the feeling!

I am better thnx I have been dealing with an injury, a big house repair & just craziness all round it seems lol...
    sarasmommy777

Comment by sarasmommy777 (original poster) at 11:10 PM on May. 22, 2013

• AF4LIFE - I know ear infections are the worst! hang in there Mama, my kids keep getting repeat infections every 2-3 months!!

Older- What a darling Grandbaby she is so sweet, her Mom needs some serious help omgosh, and I hope baby is pulling through okay, hugs....

MrsMom - Thank you, you too...
    sarasmommy777

Comment by sarasmommy777 (original poster) at 11:20 PM on May. 23, 2013