I feel SO sad

The start of the story 9s here -
http://www.cafemom.com/answers/1337481/I_feel_bad

My hubby got up today at 4 am and left the house, he decided not to go to our daughter's open house, her nanny showed off because it was important to her...and her father did not... it just so sad...

Yesterday he yelled at me that the nanny coming and he did not know, he told me that I am lying to him, why would i hire the nanny if I don't go to work, i had to check a lot of exams, but he told I am seeing someone...I think he knows perfectly i do not see anyone, he just torturing me emotionally...

He is not home yet and I don't know if he will come...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:55 PM on May. 22, 2013 in Relationships

• One question: DO YOU LIKE FEELING THIS WAY?

If nothing changes, nothing changes.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 12:06 AM on May. 23, 2013

• I am with PGA. If the diapers stinks change it. If the situation stinks change it.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 12:25 AM on May. 23, 2013

• I repeat what I said yesterday. COUNSELING. Go tomorrow. Go on your own. TIme to screw your courage to the sticking place because you're going to lose the loser. Yes, he is a LOSER.

Answer by gdiamante at 12:57 AM on May. 23, 2013

• Many times those that accuse others of cheating are guilty of what they accuse others of.

You said in your other post that he mentioned the word divorce in front of you and your child. I would start consulting with divorce attorneys without his knowledge and get into counseling. Tell him you would like him to come with you, but that you are going regardless of his participation. No matter what road your relationship takes, you will need support and someone to guide you with effective communication.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:37 AM on May. 23, 2013

• I have to agree with QuinnMae. He's most likely the one cheating. I don't know either of you, but the way you describe his attitude and his passive behavior, gives the impression that he's guilty of something and projecting it onto you.
    MommyTwice0411

Answer by MommyTwice0411 at 11:37 AM on May. 23, 2013

• He is the one who is probably seeing some one.

Answer by louise2 at 7:40 PM on May. 23, 2013