Paranoid people who check behind the bathroom curtain for murderers

do you have a plan for if you find one?

Dardenella

Asked by Dardenella at 12:50 AM on May. 23, 2013 in Health

• Judging from the movies, you're supposed to freeze in place and scream like a little girl, right?
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 6:14 PM on May. 23, 2013

• Wait, what about under my bed?! Or under the basement stairs. Now those are some dark scary places :p And for those who want to get the bad guy w/ the aerosol can, keep a lighter handy. Nothing says dead bad guy like an impromptu flame thrower! lol :p

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 6:53 AM on May. 23, 2013

• Just stand there like an idiot and scream like they do in the movies lol.
    Hollyhock.

Answer by Hollyhock. at 1:38 AM on May. 23, 2013

• Should we cue up the Psycho theme or Rockwell's "I Always Feel Like Somebody's Watching Me?"

Answer by gdiamante at 12:52 AM on May. 23, 2013

• Hell, to make it easier, get a see through shower curtain. Then your problem is solved!
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 3:19 AM on May. 23, 2013

• Well, I don't check for murderers or intruders, but I check for my cats, spiders/bugs, and my husband. My husband likes to scare me as a prank and I do the same to him sometimes. BUT if I did find an intruder, I'd hide my husband, hide my kids, hide my cats and run and tell that (lol reference to the bed intruder song if you didn't get that).

In reality, I'd probably spray them with any aerosol spray I can find and beat them up with a bat or stun them. I guess it'd be easier just to run to a room and call the cops but I've fought guys twice my size before and when I'm pissed I get a little crazy.
    hellokittykat

Answer by hellokittykat at 12:56 AM on May. 23, 2013

• No! Wow. Never thought that far ahead but yes I always check. Totally putting fresh aerosols in the bathroom.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 1:40 AM on May. 23, 2013

• When I was a kid (I don't remember how old) I watched that Steven King movie "The Shining" (I think that was the movie) where the little boy pulled back the shower curtain and there was the swamp monster or whatever. I don't really remember what it was. My sister was watching it with some friends and I only remember that one part. It freaked me out so badly that I still check behind the shower curtain and I'm 23 years old.
    Razzle_Dazzle1

Answer by Razzle_Dazzle1 at 5:05 AM on May. 23, 2013

• LOL I better get a plan in place. One time my friend and I were outside with the kids and thought we saw someone inside so we made her bf and my husband go search the apartment first. My main concern was the closets not the shower though. After they were done (and of course did not find anyone they made fun of us lol
    MooNFaeRie30

Answer by MooNFaeRie30 at 5:49 AM on May. 23, 2013

• sidesplittinglaughterWhen I was a teen I checked behind the doors, in the closet, under the bed. I was just compelled to do it . Weird. Now I know my closets are so messy, I'd hear whoever was trying to get me long before they even got out of the closet

snookyfritz

Answer by snookyfritz at 9:00 AM on May. 23, 2013