Please read NEED HELP!!

So what could be going on? am i infertile? do i need help each time to concieve so confused and lost i had my first baby in 2008 easily no struggling i am only 22 years old by the way in may 2011 i got pregnant a week after taking out my mirena easily with no struggling baby was born premature oct 23rd 2011 and passed away a week later i was so devestated i got the depo wich lasted until febuary (3months) after that i realized i wanted a baby so bad after loosing that one i knew depo caused u to not get pregnsnt for a while i tried and couldnt i got so impatient i went to dr to get progesterone to bring my periods back and also asked dr for clomid to get pregnant right away so then june 2012 i fall pregnant yep with twins carried them full term they were just born march 15th i breastfed them only one month and ever since then i havent gotten my first real period and prego tests say negative im worried what could be going on? am i going to be mest up forever? i thought the last time it was because of depo but now im not getting a period and not pregnant havent taken birth control what could be going on? how long does it take? am i going to need clomid for the rest of my life? i know the last time it wasnt needed i just didbt want to wait the depo out thats why i toke it.. (dont judge)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:49 AM on May. 23, 2013 in Trying to Conceive

• You had twins in March and you're trying to get pregnant again???

You're a special kind of stoopid, aren't ya?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:15 AM on May. 23, 2013

• punctuation and paragraphs would work wonders. I'm not sure what your problem is, because 10 line run-on sentences just kinda lose me after the 2nd line.

Good luck, I'm sure someone smarter than me will be able to translate/decipher the OP.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:16 AM on May. 23, 2013

• Not going to feed you
    winterglow

Answer by winterglow at 3:08 AM on May. 23, 2013

• What exactly is the question? If you are concerned about your health see a doctor.
    MooNFaeRie30

Answer by MooNFaeRie30 at 5:15 AM on May. 23, 2013

• I am not clear what the question is... you aren't pregnant- you know that.... your period has not returned since the birth of your children... it can take up to 6 months to a year for it to return to 'normal' Other than that call your doctor and ask them... but I suggest you explain it better than you did here...
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 6:58 AM on May. 23, 2013

• you had twins March 15th of THIS YEAR?
    TWO MONTHS AGO and you are wondering why you are not getting pregnant again??
    you have to wait 6-8 weeks after having a baby to even have sex again... so you could not even be thinking about getting pregnant yet.
    humans are not build to get pregnant weeks after just giving birth

you are 22 years old, you have plenty of time
    try to getting pregnant a year or two from now if you want to have many babies

go take care of your twin babies
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 7:43 AM on May. 23, 2013

• You're a troll. How do I know? Because I had twins. There is NO WAY on this earth you'd even be thinking of getting pregnant so soon. Why? Because feeding, changing, bathing twins is deadly exhausting for at least the first six months. You hardly even get to sleep because if it's not one that wants you it's the other...

Go play somewhere else.
    winterglow

Answer by winterglow at 7:46 AM on May. 23, 2013

• Valium! Call your Dr. ASAP. You NEED to relax & think clearly. Do you have Postpartum  Depression? I think you may have it.

ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 7:58 AM on May. 23, 2013

• Are you the same person who keeps asking hysterically why she isn't getting pregnant only two months after her c-section?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:24 AM on May. 23, 2013

• From what I get out of this...kinda skimmed because...well-it was tough to read

you should call and ask your doctor about these things
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 8:39 AM on May. 23, 2013