Mom can my bf sleepover? adult content

My 16 year old asked me if her bf could sleep over. Although I know they are having sex, but at this point I'm not going to allow them to stay all night together. I do allow them to have their private time when I'm not home but I just don't want to hear it or see it going on. Has anyone else's kids asked to have their bf /gf sleep over?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:14 AM on May. 23, 2013 in Teens (13-17)

• my parents allowed me. Hell I spent whole summers and schools breaks at my boyfriend's house from 9-12th grade.
    Now that I am a parent I will never allow it.
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 9:18 AM on May. 23, 2013

• butterflyblue19

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:18 AM on May. 23, 2013

• If I had already allowed a teen child to be alone with her boyfriend in my home,knowing what they are doing, than I would continue to allow them to have their way.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 9:20 AM on May. 23, 2013

• Holy Hell! Not in my house.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 9:25 AM on May. 23, 2013

• QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:28 AM on May. 23, 2013

• No way. Nor would I allow them private time at my house, they would be supervised.

Answer by missanc at 9:43 AM on May. 23, 2013

• You already let them have sex at your house when you aren't there so how is it different for him to stay over?
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 9:54 AM on May. 23, 2013

• please dear god tell me that they are using protection!!!! The only reason that my 14 y/o is even allowed to have a bf is because his mother is worse than I am.... she goes w/ them EVERY WHERE!!!!! And they really don't even hang out that much... But if his mom didn't do it, I would be stickin to them like white on rice! I was 16 when I had my dd, & I'll be d@mned if she goes the same route that I did.....
    HappyEndings

Answer by HappyEndings at 9:55 AM on May. 23, 2013

• I'm the stepmom of a 16 yr old who is on bc and uses condoms. All we can do is keep the lines of communication open and hope they use good judgement in their lives. Dh and I aren't happy that she's having sex but she's in a long term relationship and we both know that we can't stop them. We have younger kids at home so the sleepovers don't happen here however they do sleep at her bf's house and there have been times when they are here and nobody is home, so it's probably happened. I think each parent has to decide on what they are comfortable with and what the boundaries are at home.
    GarysWife1991

Answer by GarysWife1991 at 10:32 AM on May. 23, 2013

• This is crazy talk!
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 10:56 AM on May. 23, 2013