Has anyone got a bfn but turns out to be a bfp

Did the deed on the 5th May, on the 10th May my stomach felt like I had some sit ups! I didn’t think anything of it ... on the 19th I went to the toilet and as I wiped I had some pink water discharge. Later on that day I had 3 spots of brownie colour discharge and have had nothing else since! I’m due on this weekend, however i tested today 23rd and got a BFN ...i know i should wait till i come on, but i guess i just want to know has anyone else tested Neg but got a positive later on?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:33 AM on May. 23, 2013 in Trying to Conceive

• BBFN!
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 9:54 AM on May. 23, 2013

• Personally, no. But to get an accurate reading, you're supposed to test about 2 weeks after your missed period.
    MommyTwice0411

Answer by MommyTwice0411 at 10:57 AM on May. 23, 2013

• Only when I miscarried did that happen
    amazinggrace83

Answer by amazinggrace83 at 12:01 PM on May. 23, 2013

• Not me personally. My best friend did though.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 4:55 PM on May. 23, 2013

• I got negatives from 8-11 dpo stopped testing for 2 days and when I tested 13 dpo it was a light positive, tested again the next day positive again and got it confirmed with the doctor. the first test through them was dilute so I had to go back. I thought I was going crazy but if your trying really hard to get pregnant don't. I got pregnant as soon as I told my boyfriend I wanted to take a break and not try as hard.
    CEWarsop

Answer by CEWarsop at 11:44 PM on Jun. 9, 2013