Quick Question

I went away for a few hours and when I came back all my most recent answers were attached to deleted questions...what happened?

snookyfritz

Asked by snookyfritz at 4:26 PM on May. 23, 2013 in About CafeMom

• Oh, well you know who deleted a question or two, and CM deleted one for her.

That's the long and short of it ;)
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 4:29 PM on May. 23, 2013

• That's too bad. I was interested in continuing the conversation. Boo on her
    snookyfritz

Comment by snookyfritz (original poster) at 4:33 PM on May. 23, 2013

• "Boo on her"

lol, indeed. Though I really don't think she's interested in conversation at all, sadly. I think she's just looking to set a precedent that she's so badly mistreated, as opposed to actually trying to get along with people and have real conversations.
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 4:37 PM on May. 23, 2013

• Though my advice to her - if she's reading this and she actually CARES - is to ask her higher ups to read what she does here and ask them what she could do better to be a more effective, and more respectful poster here. Coming in like a know it all who looks down her nose at anyone who doesn't just swallow what she says without thinking for themselves isn't really the best way to have a positive experience here. If she actually CARES maybe she could take the time to educate herself a little more outside of her faith, so that she can at least attempt a basic level of respect for the members who call this section of CM home. Her ignorance absolutely shows, and that's only matched by her intolerance for anyone who dares to disagree with her. That's not going to make people respond well to her at all, as we can already see. Though I no longer believe she doesn't understand this - it's been pointed out to her again and again...
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 4:48 PM on May. 23, 2013

• I saw that one got deleted- then I left for a while...

I missed the others entirely
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 5:03 PM on May. 23, 2013

• It may be one of those cases with her where negative attention is better than no attention at all. She does get quite a lot of response to her posts, although most of it isn't positive.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 5:11 PM on May. 23, 2013

• My guess would be the people deleted the questions. I got one of those myself.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 5:21 PM on May. 23, 2013

• Yeah, she deleted most & CM deleted one.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 7:37 PM on May. 23, 2013

• so she is in habit of deleting questions when she doesn't get answers she likes? good to know.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 7:56 PM on May. 23, 2013

• did not see the questions in question
    was not on during day
    and have not been on very much lately
    but i can guess whose you are talking about

sad, when members who are not on much know of the rep. of another
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 9:50 PM on May. 23, 2013