Okay crazy is crazy, but free speech correct?

I may not agree with anything, somethings, or all of what you post/answer or do on here. I would think that instead of griping about what someone posts, you could move on, ignore, or answer the way you feel fit.
I don't think that reporting someone as nutty as the post is, should be an option, if there isn't any call out etc. wouldn't it be best to try and keep our forum alive?
It disturbs me when someone says we "don't want you here" or "go away", as crazy as it is, unless there is a target towards someone, every question has merit to the person asking it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:33 PM on May. 23, 2013 in About CafeMom

• There are TOS for CM, and there are rules to be followed. Calling people out, random spamming, etc, is not tolerated by the site itself. Plus we have just as much right, with "free speech," to tell someone where to go if they're being rude themselves. When someone is very obviously trolling they get what they get, IMO.

Besides, people are given plenty of chances to play nice here. You CHOOSE how your experience here goes. It can be negative or it can be positive, and that's usually based on YOUR choices and how YOU (generally speaking) interact with others.
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 4:42 PM on May. 23, 2013

• Spam is not a question.

Quality of questions is preferable over quantity.

Isn't this post doing the same damn thing? Pot meet Kettle. 

BACON

THE END!

KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 4:35 PM on May. 23, 2013

• well why cant we exercise or right for freedom of speech to say "go away" to annoying people?
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 4:38 PM on May. 23, 2013

• just b/c you have to right to say what you want doesn't mean you should.

Now, What exactly is your question, and have a sack - ask under your own screen name...
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 4:38 PM on May. 23, 2013

• Why is it your business if someone is posting a gripe post about another. Can't YOU just ignore it, move on, or simply post how you feel?
    Again POT MEET KETTLE
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 4:40 PM on May. 23, 2013

• Get over it, Dard. We all know you're only defending her because you got your panties in a wad over being called out.
    Anonymous

• I would think that instead of griping about what someone posts, you could move on, ignore, or answer the way you feel fit.

I would think you should take your own advice!
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 4:41 PM on May. 23, 2013

• 3libras

Answer by 3libras at 4:41 PM on May. 23, 2013

• Just wondering

my ass. this is a bait question & you know it. you're asking others to ignore, but make a post dedicated to the very same drama you claim "disturbs you". if it bothers you, take your own damn advice.

tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 4:42 PM on May. 23, 2013

• I don't think free speech applies here on CM. Cafemom is not affiliated with the US government

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 4:36 PM on May. 23, 2013