Rough housing?

Do you and your s/o like to roughhouse. I mean like wreasteling (sp) and stuff. I like to with my husband. I think its fun and often times it leads to sex. He never hurts me or me him but we like to "pretend fight" over silly stuff. Like who gets the remote or we do it cause we're bored.

lstrickland

Asked by lstrickland at 4:38 PM on Feb. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• oh yea, we do this all the time.... its fun!! my hubs can get carried away sometimes tho... i am pretty strong for a female and if i can hold him down or get him good, that male ego kicks in... and i have to remind him we are just playing...

its real fun.... i hate being tickled tho and he will always tickle the hell out of me and it drives me nuts!!
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 4:42 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• Me and my hubby does the same thing lol
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 4:39 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• All the time and with our son too.
    goaliemom93

Answer by goaliemom93 at 4:53 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• We use to do that all the time, still do sometimes but with our 2 1/2 yr old we have to be careful b/c he doesn't always know we're playing. We started doing that one night and our son started crying. We had to stand there and tell eachother we were sorry and that we loved eachother so that our son could see we weren't fighting. My husband always shows me self defense and wresting moves. It's fun!
    Mommy0425

Answer by Mommy0425 at 7:06 PM on Feb. 17, 2009