How much of technology would you give up?

If I could would give it all up. For now computers, cell phones. I think it would be very hard. What are you tied of.

by2013

Asked by by2013 at 6:43 PM on May. 23, 2013 in Technology

• I lived without any of it before, so if I had to would give it all up....

Answer by older at 6:46 PM on May. 23, 2013

• I don't follow much TV but will listen to it when it's on. I'd rather not have a cell phone and only carry mine in case of emergencies. I could do without the bills, too. I grew up before the Internet, but I really would miss that because it's given me access to dictionaries, magazines, cookbooks, and a world of information I would have missed out on because I don't read print.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 6:57 PM on May. 23, 2013

• I lived back in the old days when tvs we just appearing in homes
    I am pretty sure I could do without all of it except airconditioning and maybe even that.
    We had one of the first central air conditioners in our city because my dad medically benefitted from it. I grew up with it and so I think that would be the hardest.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 7:14 PM on May. 23, 2013

• Probably all except internet since I use it for school. I have some classes online and almost all my tests are conducted online.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 7:23 PM on May. 23, 2013

• I let tv go years ago. Since I am not attached to my cell phone it would be easy to let it go.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 6:50 PM on May. 23, 2013

• I remember before mircrowaves, cell phones, computers, fancy cars that had all this electronic stuff in it. Remember feofre it all. So I could do with out it all.

Answer by louise2 at 7:17 PM on May. 23, 2013

• feofre= before. I screwed up that word didn't I!

Answer by louise2 at 7:19 PM on May. 23, 2013

• Well as of now I go to school online so for now I would have to keep the lap top and internet, but I would love to just unplug for a while. I will be taking a Leave of Absence from June 22-July 6th, I am going to my Grandparents house for a family reunion and my Grandparents still use dial up, and my cell doesn't get service at their house (They live in the boonies. It will be nice
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 7:35 PM on May. 23, 2013

• I could get rid of all except my laptop and internet service. Except I'm so grateful I don't have to.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 7:37 PM on May. 23, 2013

• Forgot to add. I would not give up my TV. I was raised on tv. We only had 4 channels back in the day. But we did have it.

Answer by louise2 at 7:46 PM on May. 23, 2013