Had the cops at my house today.

My stbx has his whore living out here in CA. She is staying with his friends during the week and in my home on weekends (when I leave). Today I had the police at my door looking for her! Apparently they are looking specifically for her 6 yr old daughter who is supposed to be in Ohio where they are from. She is separated from her husband and I guess they have a custody agreement. I don't know the specifics. I gave the cops the name & city of the people she is staying with during the week. What do you think will happen? This wench is also already getting mail at my house! I haven't even moved out yet.
Ugh. I may delete this tonight just in case my stbx is a snoop.

k - edited anon

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:15 PM on May. 23, 2013 in Just for Fun

• Hugs!!!

Stay strong Momma! DO NOT cave in to his assholery. You CAN get through this, and you CAN become stronger for it. One day at a time, he's just digging his own grave at this point. Literal meaning not intended, but if it makes you laugh then it was.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 9:21 PM on May. 23, 2013

• go back into your question
    and make it anon, with the edit button
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 9:21 PM on May. 23, 2013

• I was just thinking of you. I was going to ask if anyone had heard from you.
    I'm sorry you're still going through this crap

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:22 PM on May. 23, 2013

• that is some nerve
    you are a better person than me, i would be having major fits right about now

what do i think will happen... cops will hopefully find her, take her child away from her and she will quite possibly go to jail
    (do not know about custody issues like this...but she crossed state lines= this COULD be very serious for her)
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 9:23 PM on May. 23, 2013

• yup, still going through it. my lawyer just got my stbx's response and it's a doozy. the bastard is using the fact that my teen has depression and aspergers against me. saying the home environment with me won't be good. he is saying that he is father of the year and that he spent SO much time with our son. what a slipping joke. I see my lawyer tomorrow to sort out this mess. he's also asking for 49% of the time custody and no alimony.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:25 PM on May. 23, 2013

• Not your problem, it's hers. You did the right thing, the police are looking for a child, sounds like she won't be around there much longer.
    RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 9:27 PM on May. 23, 2013

• i'm hoping they haul her ass back to ohio. this is amazingly nuts. and I had ZERO idea she was even still in CA until my son accidentally said something that tipped me off last night. Then i did a bit of FB "research" and discovered where she is. Then I got it out of my son that her & her daughter are here on weekends.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:27 PM on May. 23, 2013

• will your child be with the stbx when the new 'girlfriend' gets arrested by police?
    that would be good in court!
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 9:29 PM on May. 23, 2013

• i already have an appt with my lawyer tomorrow. i can't wait to see what this new development may mean for me. I hope my lawyer thinks it's useful!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:30 PM on May. 23, 2013

• IF she is arrested while your children are in the care of the stbx
    it should be brought up in court
    he surely knows that she left another state with children and broke a court ordered custody

sure your lawyer will be on top of that and mentioning... might show that stbx has disregard for the court in that other case

TAKE all this down in a journal!!
    you are keeping a journal right?
    !!!
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 9:32 PM on May. 23, 2013