Have you ever been on the news?

and if so why and what for? Just curious and bored, lol.

Lizzie32390

Asked by Lizzie32390 at 4:42 PM on Feb. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• no not me personally, but i have had my old neighborhoods on the news for shootings or something crazy like that....
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 4:43 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• Yeah. I was a junior at Columbine during the shootings there. I think we were all on one station or another at some point.
    musikdoll

Answer by musikdoll at 4:46 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• Yeah for sports stuff.....and we had one of the first school shooting ever....so they interviewed some of us in the community...
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 4:48 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• Yikes what an scary reason to be on the news. I still remember that....

I have been on the news many times....car accident, when they found chemicals around my aunts house, leadership awards....scout stuff.....
    spunkymomof3

Answer by spunkymomof3 at 5:07 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• I was on a good morning proragm to help me get my business started as a hairstylist. it was pretty fun!! other than that just at the Friday night football games!!! haha (when I was little)
    kelsbecca619

Answer by kelsbecca619 at 5:21 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• Twice, if I remember correctly.
    The first time was when a group of us from Maine came back from DC after attending the Stand For Children March In Washington. I was interviewed by the 3 local television stations and 2 local newspapers - they spoke of my children who were there to meet me when I came back, too.
    The second time was in VA when my husband left for deployment to Iraq and the 700 Club was there taping. They did a personal interview on me and my children. They were nice enough to send me a tape of the interview.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 5:28 PM on Feb. 17, 2009