Uterine soreness 10 months after c-section?

Last July I had a baby girl via c-section. Been on the Depo since September 2012 given at ob/gyn. I didn't have this soreness and cramping during my Pap exam done at my ob/gyn this past Feb. Well Family Planning did a pelvic exam today and it really was tender and sore. The woman said it was on my uterus and could be nerves from my surgery. I've been feeling crampy for 3 wks and thought maybe I'd bleed since my shot was due but I didn't. They had to do a pregnancy test since it was my first visit there and that was negative. She said everything felt fine during the exam. I think it just doesn't sound right. It's been 10mos. I should be healed pretty well by now. It feels more like inflammation than nerve damage. (This was my second c-section and this didn't happen after my son in 2005) The exam was required before giving me my shot even though I've had a Pap in the past year. Otherwise I wouldn't have known it was THAT sore and would've just passed it off as cramping. Do you think I should trust her judgement of saying it is only nerves?( I do have a huge history of ovarian cysts and this is not the same feeling.) I just don't know if she could find a pelvic infection by feeling around.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:07 PM on May. 23, 2013 in Health

• You have a history of ovarian cysts....how many have you had SINCE having your c-section? Chances are it won't be the same "feeling" as the ones you've had in the past.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 10:11 PM on May. 23, 2013

• Could be adhesions. I have a mess of them from my c-sections.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 10:26 PM on May. 23, 2013

• I'm not sure if I've had any since my c-section. I'd say none really. I had really heavy bleeding every other week since my daughter was born in July til September. The Depo ended it then a week later it came back. It eventually stopped it with a few small breakthroughs since then. All my periods are horribly painful so it's hard to say if I had cysts during that time or not. My doctor was all for the Depo because it would help end my bleeding. I'm just not sure if maybe there is more going on related to all that, that he should be told about this. Pap test was normal.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:17 PM on May. 23, 2013

• I had horrible low sharp pains during pregnancy so they were always checking my scar tissue. Adhesions are very possible. Thank you.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:29 PM on May. 23, 2013