Things that make you go hmmm......

That sure got deleted fast. Now I'm thinking that that "friend" that left her 2 year old home alone, "asleep" while the parents went to a late night movie wasn't the "friend" but the poster herself doing it.

Rosehawk

Asked by Rosehawk at 10:47 PM on May. 23, 2013 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I know!!!!! I submitted my answer and *poof* it was already gone!!! The thought of anyone doing that makes me sick!!!! I thought the same thing. Somebody else needs to be taking care of that child.
    ThatBoysMom

Answer by ThatBoysMom at 10:49 PM on May. 23, 2013

• LOL I thought so too.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 10:52 PM on May. 23, 2013

• It just turns your stomach to think of what could have happened to that precious little girl while se was in the house alone. How can some people justify the brains they were born with?
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 10:54 PM on May. 23, 2013

• Yeah that post angered me, wtf would do that and think its alright.
    funlovinlady

Answer by funlovinlady at 10:59 PM on May. 23, 2013

• Did she evr respond?
    I posted and went back to cooking
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 11:06 PM on May. 23, 2013

• Not that I saw.
    Rosehawk

Comment by Rosehawk (original poster) at 11:19 PM on May. 23, 2013

• Damn I missed it!
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 1:30 AM on May. 24, 2013

• Not much to tell on that one PGA.

Woman posted that her friend will put her 2 year old to bed, then friend and friend's hubby go to a late night movie at the nearby theater. She claimed the baby was a sound sleeper and never woke up. She wanted to know if we had the heart to do the same. All the answers I saw had some variation of "no way in hell, that's neglect/abuse and CPS should be called". It was deleted pretty fast.
    Rosehawk

Comment by Rosehawk (original poster) at 2:39 AM on May. 24, 2013

• WHAT? How the hell would you know if they kid never woke if you weren't there? I am nervous enough just going to sleep without the chain lock on because I am afraid DD will wake up at 2 am and leave. (Can't lock the chain because hubby works nights and wouldn't be able to get in.) DD knows how to unlock the regular door lock, and open the door, and work the elevator.
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 7:48 AM on May. 24, 2013

• The poster maybe had never heard of Madeleine McCann ... she was put to bed in the same room as her siblings, her parents were dining not very far away and nobody has seen her since ...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disappearance_of_Madeleine_McCann

winterglow

Answer by winterglow at 12:12 PM on May. 27, 2013