If someone told you they were working at an upscale club and giving back rubs

What would you think?
This friend told me shoulders only is $10.00 and they usually tip $20.00

I am old so enlighten me, Unless of course I already know the answer. lol

Dardenella

Asked by Dardenella at 10:57 PM on May. 23, 2013 in Entertainment

• You already know the answer. No one gives tips like that for just a shoulder rub.
    hellokittykat

Answer by hellokittykat at 10:59 PM on May. 23, 2013

• You need to watch The Client List.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 11:03 PM on May. 23, 2013

• you will be surprised. Some guys would pay for just the attention then go home to their wife. Some want a good conversation they no long get from their wife .. .I watched a show on it. 

Anonymous

• I am a Massage Therapist and if the person is legit they will not be working in a "club" or anything of that nature. We are told not to sexualize the profession.
    ThatBoysMom

Answer by ThatBoysMom at 11:07 PM on May. 23, 2013

• omg I could go on and on about this!! But I won't.
    ThatBoysMom

Answer by ThatBoysMom at 11:11 PM on May. 23, 2013

• The Clients list is BJ's and one episode they were walking high heels down a guys back. It's against Code of Ethics to perform anything that is not for the clients benefit in a therapeutic standpoint. Heels down the back are for sexual pleasure and sexual favors will have your license taken and probably jail time for prostitution.
    ummmm for recreation? Sorry I can't go out and do chair massage for fun if I am not licensed in the state. Same as I cannot go out charging money to cut someones hair which I have no training in, same as she has no training in massage. Give me the name of the place. I can turn them in if you want.
    ThatBoysMom

Answer by ThatBoysMom at 11:21 PM on May. 23, 2013

• Don't most clubs have a no-touching rule between employees and customers?

I do know that there are a lot of lonely men out there who would probably pay those prices, though. I have a couple of friends who used to do phone sex--there's good money in that if you can deal with the psychotic scenarios customers come up with--and a lot of them would pay two or three dollars a minute and just want to talk about non-sexual stuff. Some of them would even want to watch a full-length movie together on the phone.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 11:24 PM on May. 23, 2013

• Sounds like a strip club to me.

The Client List is all about prostitution. I wouldn't use it to explain what might be going on.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 11:31 PM on May. 23, 2013

• Well this is a "club" as in alcohol, and she is not a therapist. I asked about that and she said they have to sign some release that they know it is strictly for recreation and not therapy.

So the client list is no sex? The clips sure make it seem that way. I will try to catch one.
    Dardenella

Comment by Dardenella (original poster) at 11:15 PM on May. 23, 2013

• No this was curiosity sake only. I have no interest in turning them in.
    You know I knew someone a few years ago that did phone sex and she said the same thing.
    That is really sad to pay someone to watch a movie with you via the phone. How lonely would that person have to be.
    Dardenella

Comment by Dardenella (original poster) at 11:39 PM on May. 23, 2013