Do men really act like this? Or even want to?

The portrayal of men in movies is scary because you know there has to be guys out there that really do think it's a great way to live or act.

Movies like American Pie, Hall Pass, Knocked Up, Hangover and all those movies that appeal to guys.

Do you think half of those guys would get laid in real life? I mean really?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:03 PM on May. 23, 2013 in Entertainment

• Let us not forget, the guys in American Pie were supposed to be high schoolers. BOYS, not MEN.
    And yes, Bradley Cooper (Hangover) would get laid anytime, anywhere.... at least if he was in a 100 mile radius of ME!
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 1:30 AM on May. 24, 2013

• I'm a woman and those movies still make me laugh. Would I allow that out of a guy that I was dating/married to? Hell no.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 11:24 PM on May. 23, 2013

• I agree with Ballad and Ginger. I like the movies because they make me laugh. I would not be with someone who treated me the way these jerks act. But the world takes all kinds and some men sink to the lowest level and some women like it there. Yes they are men like this though it wouldn't be funny if they were the norm. Yes they get laid. But they don't always get the nicest end of the stick either.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 11:30 PM on May. 23, 2013

• "who in their right mind would give them a chance when they're drugged up, liquored up, don't keep jobs, sex crazed creeps...."

women who are drugged up, liquored up, dont keep jobs, and are basically trash. for every asshole man there is a dumb ass woman who will sleep with him.

also, i like all of those movies...they are hilarious!
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 12:14 AM on May. 24, 2013

• Some men are dogs, and some women actually like dogs. Thank goodness for the ones in the human race that are actually human.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 11:19 PM on May. 23, 2013

• You really do not want my honest opinion, do you?
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 11:17 PM on May. 23, 2013

• yes please. honest opinions. I know guys like that who have kids. who in their right mind would give them a chance when they're drugged up, liquored up, don't keep jobs, sex crazed creeps....
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:25 PM on May. 23, 2013

• Your key words were, "in their right mind." The men who really act like that and the women who love them are not showing good judgment, or at least not in my opinion. That's why the movies make for good mindless entertainment.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 12:35 AM on May. 24, 2013