Whoring D:

So this girl posted in a group I was in called YMU aka Young Moms Uncensored and she was talking how she has a sugar daddy and hoe she wants him to break up with his gf but this girl has a daughter and the guy has like 5 or 6 kids so the girl saw all the comments I commented on one of her posts saying "Leave the guy alone he is not worth your time find a real man that loves you for you and not sex" and so overall 

-Would you brag about having a sugar daddy and telling people you had sex with him?

Shaketa123

Asked by Shaketa123 at 11:27 PM on May. 23, 2013 in Relationships

• I am too grown for that foolishness.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 9:16 AM on May. 24, 2013

• If I had some major issues that needed to be worked on...

sounds like she has some
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 8:43 AM on May. 24, 2013

• no, but some people aren't very classy. I wouldn't feel the need to brag. But, also I wouldn't feel right about having a "sugar daddy" I wouldn't want someone to refer to me as a "sugar Mama" I think it's highly disrepectful.
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 11:27 AM on May. 24, 2013

• No. Some women have no sense of discretion. Someone that does that IMO is doing it all for the attention. If they weren't, they wouldn't be telling everyone. My cousin (D) does that. She's lived in this state 3 yrs and knows more people than I do and I'm 7 yrs older than her and lived here my whole life. D even slept with our other cousins (K) ex even though they have a 12yr old together. It's not even like she met him and didn't know. She met him at K's house. Fully aware of the situation. D tells everyone she's related to us so K also got a text one morning from a friend saying him and another guy were with D the night before. She worked at a place and was hell bent at finding out who the guy was that drove the Hummmer. She did and slept with him knowing he was engaged. She loves drama. She lives for it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:15 AM on May. 24, 2013

• Sometimes I wonder when you tell these stories,, if you're talking about yourself.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:44 AM on May. 24, 2013

• no guidance...
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 8:43 AM on May. 25, 2013

• Anonymous reveal yourself it's not about me and for 1 I'm to grown to be whoring around and go look in the group and you will see her post so before you go thinking I'm whoring grow some balls and reveal yourself hun
    Shaketa123

Comment by Shaketa123 (original poster) at 2:47 PM on May. 24, 2013