Did you see the same OB every visit you had?

Apr1l

Asked by Apr1l at 4:49 PM on Feb. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Yes, I had to, because I'm on medical assistance.
    Anonymous

• All but one when my OB was on vacation. I actually liked the other one better!
    Anonymous

• yep. except the first was with the nurse but i didn't see a midwife or anything because they had only the OB
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 4:51 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• Well the OB office I go to have about 5 practicing OBs in it and I've seen almost all of them, just wondering if anyone else has seen multiple OBs
    Apr1l

Answer by Apr1l at 4:51 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• I'm 26 weeks, and so far I have. I always make sure to let them know that I want my doctor and not another one. I would however see a different one in the office if I needed to get in right away and mine wasn't available.
    musikdoll

Answer by musikdoll at 4:51 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• My OB's office had 7, so I saw all of them, but the one I saw first was my primary, and she was on call when I deliveried both my LO's, midewife delivered my first, she was from the same office
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 4:53 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• I've seen 3 doctors so far from my office, but I know there are more there in the practice. All of them are awesome!!
    amw529

Answer by amw529 at 4:54 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• I see the same DR every time. Even though they have 2 other Drs in the office I am only a patient of the one. The only thing is that they rotate on deliveries. I've seen all of them at the hospital.
    pinkbutterfly

Answer by pinkbutterfly at 4:55 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• Well with my first pregnancy, I seen the same OB everytime. But with this pregnancy, I will be seeing 7 different OB's,since I am going to an office that has 7 different doctors practicing. They want you to see each doctor
    ali_1107

Answer by ali_1107 at 5:02 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• I saw an OB once my entire pregnancy, because my midwife was delivering a baby and her back up dr. was handling all of her regular appointments for the day. I would hate to see a different one each time. How can you get comfortable enough with them?
    Rebecca7708

Answer by Rebecca7708 at 5:10 PM on Feb. 17, 2009