This is going to be fun!!! ARGUMENTATIVE REPORT DUE JULY 21ST!! Arguing is right up my alley so I am going to have fun with this!!!
1. Students should/should not work throughout high school.
2. Students who do poorly in their academic courses should/should not be allowed to participate in athletic programs.
3. Public school students should/ should not be required to wear uniforms.
4. Sodas and high sugar foods should/ should not be sold in public school vending machines.
5. Individuals under age 14 charged with crimes should/ should not be tried as adults.
DECISIONS! DECISIONS! DECISIONS!! ;) Which one do you like? I have narrowed it down to 2, but I want to get public opinions for my presentation... Thank you!!!
Answer by wendythewriter at 11:59 AM on May. 24, 2013
Answer by virginiamama71 at 12:02 PM on May. 24, 2013
Answer by okmanders at 12:03 PM on May. 24, 2013
Answer by baconbits at 12:08 PM on May. 24, 2013
Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 12:09 PM on May. 24, 2013
Answer by maecntpntz219 at 12:13 PM on May. 24, 2013
Answer by LostSoul88 at 12:15 PM on May. 24, 2013
Answer by Ballad at 12:20 PM on May. 24, 2013