My cat peed on my babys stroller

It is an old stroller. Not expensive. But he sprayed it and it stinks. The fabric is bolted to the seat it doesn't come off. He didn't pee where the child sits. Can I use anything to get the smell out?

staciandababy

Asked by staciandababy at 2:35 PM on May. 24, 2013 in Pets

• If you have some shaving cream in a can, spray it on the spot where the urine is. The brand doesn't matter; the cheap stuff is fine. Scrub it, then let it set awhile and wash it off. Something in the shaving cream breaks down the urine and takes the smell away. I've used it on lots of things including pillows and carpets. Good luck.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 2:49 PM on May. 24, 2013

• You could soak it with vinegar and then rinse it with water and let it dry
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 2:57 PM on May. 24, 2013

• I heard of some stuff called natures miracle? I think you can get it in a pet store. Its supposed to work really well.
    Also I've heard to clean it, and then spray with a cinnamon/water solution.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 3:10 PM on May. 24, 2013

• I'd try Ballads idea then rinse it with the hose & then make a solution of bleach & water. Spray that on & let it sit for a while then hose it off again.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 3:10 PM on May. 24, 2013

• Febreeze?
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 2:56 PM on May. 24, 2013

• I'd spray it down with a safe cleaner, hose it, blot the water out with a towel & let dry, use a pressure washer if ya have one....bad kitty!
    : D
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 4:13 PM on May. 24, 2013

• I'd throw it away and buy new. Cat piss reeks
    funlovinlady

Answer by funlovinlady at 4:36 PM on May. 24, 2013

• Take a garden hose and spray it down or put it in the shower and let the water saturate through to get the urine out. Even better if you can plug the bathtub and fill it up, add laundry detergent to it and let it soak for about an hour. Drain the tub. Take an old towel or rag and press all the excess water out. Then, use an enzymatic pet stain and odor remover spray on it. Enzymatic cleaners are GREAT. Just let the spray soak and dry naturally. I have several cats and always get stains and odors out with them. I prefer the Out! Stain Remover sold online and at Walmart. Works great on carpets and clothes stains for laundry, too! If you don't have this, you need this for pets, kids, and general household use. With non-enzymatic sprays, you'll run the risk of pets smelling the odor residue and peeing there again.

hellokittykat

Answer by hellokittykat at 7:53 PM on May. 24, 2013

• Wouldn't bleach discolor the fabric?
    staciandababy

Comment by staciandababy (original poster) at 5:13 PM on May. 24, 2013

• hellokittykat

Answer by hellokittykat at 7:54 PM on May. 24, 2013