How many of you ladies had an older person (adult) influence you into having sex at 14 or there abouts?

Do you feel victimized by that person?
Do you feel that you were raped?
Even though you may have said yes at the time?

Just curious.

Dardenella

Asked by Dardenella at 4:00 PM on May. 24, 2013 in Politics & Current Events

• It didn't happen to me, thankfully, but I think as a society, we don't do a good job of telling young girls that it's okay to say no. That they really do have the choice to say no and mean it. We sell sex to them in advertising, in TV and movies, and they feel they won't be normal if they want to wait.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 6:38 PM on May. 24, 2013

• Define "older". 14 year old girls get peer pressured into sex by other 14 and 15 year old boys all the time, but that's "legal"
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 4:10 PM on May. 24, 2013

• I think I was taken advantage of. He was 17 I was 13. I don't know how I feel about it
    snookyfritz

Answer by snookyfritz at 4:02 PM on May. 24, 2013

• I met a boy when he was 17. He was previously with a 13yr old. He was her first and ended up being my first and I was 15. I thought I made the conscious choice to do it but he should've known better than to even go there, IMO. He should've been with girls his own age. I stayed with him and eventually married him. I know I felt too attached to him after that. He turned 18 at the end of that year and I had turned 16. I will try and persuade my daughter not to do something so dumb. I love him but what was I thinking?
    Anonymous

• It's been 13 yrs now. ^^^ I'm the anon from above. I don't feel victimized, I feel I was uneducated with guys and not supported by family in any of my interests, so I had no hobbies or goals. So at the time I did whatever I wanted.
    Anonymous

• Yes, I felt victimized. I didn't even know I could say no. Wish I had had better self esteem. He took full advantage of the fact that I had low self esteem. Took me years to understand it was rape.
    Anonymous

• Yes it was horrid. He was in his twenties and I was 14. It was extremely painful and I bled. I regret it and do think it was a form of raps.
    Anonymous

• No one influenced me to have sex. I said yes that's not rape. I never felt victimized. My dh was 19 I was 16 I was already having sex and well I wanted to have sex with him just as much as he wanted to with me. It was mutual, and here we are ten years later.
    skinnyslokita

Answer by skinnyslokita at 6:36 PM on May. 24, 2013

• When I was 7 an older boy asked me if I wanted to fuck. I didn't know what that ment so I said yes. He took me to a shed where another boy was waiting. I learned the meaning of that word.
    Anonymous

• 18, adult
    Dardenella

Comment by Dardenella (original poster) at 4:15 PM on May. 24, 2013