does anyones 4th grade kid use the ny buckle down math book?

My niece Kaila tried to be slick and left the book she needed to do hw from for over the break at school. It is the nyc Buckle Down for math. If any of your kids use this book please contact me. If you can scan the pages and email or fax them or meet me and I will pay for the copies. She was already way behind in her school work and I am watching her from now on to catch her up and get her in line. please!

umpfaloopa

Asked by umpfaloopa at 4:53 PM on Feb. 17, 2009 in Tweens (9-12)

• i am a teacher but i am from ohio. we use those books for test prep in our school... in ohio i would recommend looking at the ohio dept of education web page for free printables from teh test makers.. i would suggest google-ing for the same in ny... good luck, i could send you an ohio book but i bet the standards arent the same... honestly the books we have are just overviews of what to expect to see and the dept of edu materials (print practice test. half length test. sample questions, etc) are way more like the actual test.... good luck!
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 5:05 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• http://www.emsc.nysed.gov/3-8/math-sample/home.htm

here are some sample tests (3-8 math) you can print from ny dept of ed....
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 5:09 PM on Feb. 17, 2009