Gay boy scouts are going to molest your sons and turn them gay - one million moms says so, so it must be true

At least it's nice of them to own their hate and bigotry under their names so the world can know.  Anyone else feel like they need a shower after reading it?

If you're having trouble reading the comments, the full size image is here:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/981262_421043328002784_852964928_o.jpg

NotPanicking

Asked by NotPanicking at 7:59 PM on May. 24, 2013 in Politics & Current Events

• OMG, where is this coming from?? I haven't heard anything about it, so sad
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 8:00 PM on May. 24, 2013

• Thanks for the link
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 8:01 PM on May. 24, 2013

• This is why I didn't have boys.... LOL! I'm just kiddin.

This is ridiculous.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 8:02 PM on May. 24, 2013

• One Million Moms is an anti-gay hate group that writes letters to try and get companies to stop sponsoring any tv show, movie, organization or website they deem as "corrupting children" (aka not being anti-gay). They campaign frequently against CM for allowing lesbian and transgender members or people with gay children to join. This is their reaction to the Boy Scouts lifting half of their homophobic ban (they still ban gay leaders, but at least gay kids can join, provided they're Christian and not tools of Satan by being atheist).
    They have a website and a facebook page if you want to read it directly, but a site like that isn't anything I'd want saved on my computer.
    NotPanicking

Comment by NotPanicking (original poster) at 8:04 PM on May. 24, 2013

• WTH. Gay doesn't mean they are perverts or pedophiles. They're not attracted to every single being of the same sex.
    ThatBoysMom

Answer by ThatBoysMom at 8:25 PM on May. 24, 2013

• Doesn't surprise me, they reacted as expected.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 8:26 PM on May. 24, 2013

• Thanks for the mini lesson; I had no clue. I don't need to read anymore than I already have..Still sad..smh
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 8:27 PM on May. 24, 2013

• Disgusting! One of my best friends is a gay male & he would never harm a child.
    I wish someone would just gather up the One Million Moms & the WBC and bomb them.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 8:28 PM on May. 24, 2013

• One Million Moms & the WBC and bomb them.

I think we should just lock them in a giant arena and let them hate each other to death. We can televise it on PPV and the proceeds can go to the Matthew Shephard Foundation.
    NotPanicking

Comment by NotPanicking (original poster) at 8:29 PM on May. 24, 2013

• WTF? Do they think homosexuality is spread by fleas, so you can catch it if you are in the same room as a gay male, and then it makes you grope every man in sight? Do they know how stupid they sound?
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 8:34 PM on May. 24, 2013