what does it mean when one of your relatives pass away and they talk to you in your dream?

My grandma passed away a year and a half ago,and I'm about to have a baby in 3 weeks..she was in my dream and I was about to have the baby and she graved my hand like to take me with her,as my mom was crying like she new what was gonna happen. What does that mean?

darion_dee

Asked by darion_dee at 2:05 AM on May. 25, 2013 in Pregnancy

• It sounds like you're still in the grieving process and are worried about her not being there for your baby's birth. It does not mean that you're dying.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 2:32 AM on May. 25, 2013

• It means she knows about the baby. If you research John Edwards or Char Margolis and dream interpretation, you'll understand it better. Spirits find some way to let you know that they know what is going on with you. Sometimes, it has no deeper meaning than that. Congrats on the upcoming baby!
    hellokittykat

Answer by hellokittykat at 3:06 AM on May. 25, 2013

• That you are growing crazy! or she is haunting you.

Answer by louise2 at 8:44 AM on May. 25, 2013

• My grandpa came to me in a dream after I miscarried. It was very real...I could feel smell his cologne and could feel him hugging me, no question. I was sobbing and he just hugged me. I tried to talk to him and he just smiled and walked down the hallway. I woke up still sobbing and could feel his hug still. I have no doubt your grandma came to you, but I'm guessing it was just a sign that she is with you during this time and at the time of the birth of your child. Good luck to you!
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 9:18 PM on May. 27, 2013