Do you ever wish you could say what you really think on Facebook? adult content

I'm having one of those days.....
Stop doing drugs- you have meth mouth, we can tell.
Your baby is ugly.
You look like a man since you lost weight.
Learn to spell.
You're an idiot.
I don't need to see your cleavage at 6 am.
Stop duckfacing.
Your excessive use of Maybelline has you looking like a drag queen.
Check Snopes before you post dumb shit.
You are bored because you are an asshole and no one wants to hang out with you.
Uploaded 63 more pictures of your cat? Fabulous.
Your E-card would be funnier if it was spelled correctly.
Wash your hair.
Your relationship is "complicated" because your man is dating 4 other people!!
Is that the BEST profile pic you could come up with? REALLY?!?!

Feel free to leave the comments you can't post publicly here!

PartyGalAnne

Asked by PartyGalAnne at 2:39 AM on May. 25, 2013 in Just for Fun

• you (50) left your wife and kids for a 20 year old 'boy'

and you are surprised your 'relationship' did not work out
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:55 AM on May. 25, 2013

• Uh, yeah, my former sister in law asked on her FB status what is wrong with her and why she couldn't keep anyone around....

I so wanted to say "well, if you hadn't cheated on my brother, you'd have a great man right there, you dumb whore."
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 3:04 AM on May. 25, 2013

• I try not to keep people I can't stand on FB. Life is so much easier that way. Let them go and let the stress go, too. Everyone I have on mine is positive though. I had an old account with a few two-facers on it before (before I knew who they really were) and I just dropped them like hot potatoes, deleted that account and started a new one. Life is great
    hellokittykat

Answer by hellokittykat at 3:09 AM on May. 25, 2013

• My biggest one: Damn, I thought you were smarter before you started sharing all your crappy ideas.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 8:21 AM on May. 25, 2013

• Uh I have no problem doing it on fb.
    funlovinlady

Answer by funlovinlady at 8:29 AM on May. 25, 2013

• Yes. I Hate the self censorship involved with facebook. Like being at a family reunion all the time.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 7:59 AM on May. 25, 2013

• Damn girl, who lit the fuse on your tampon? I've always wanted to say it, but end up deleting instead of posting. Of course since FB gave me 3 computer viruses, I don't use it anymore.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 2:36 PM on May. 25, 2013

• Only reason I have her on there is so I can see pictures of my beautiful niece. I have her updates blocked from my wall, though. Only reason why I even saw it was because I went to see if she had put her birth date on her FB, cuz I couldn't remember if she was born the same year as hub and I or a year behind us (hub and I were discussing, don't ask why, LOL), and I just happened to see that she posted that.
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 3:36 AM on May. 25, 2013

• Ugh, man just recently my SIL, soon to ex SIL posted that she deleted her husband and his whole family from her FB page because we are assholes, nosey, and can't keep our big mouths shut. My thoughts that I wish I would/could have posted: First off, you unfriended us, we can still see you psycho babble if we want to. Second, if you don't want people to know your business, don't post your business on FB. It's not like my sister was snooping through your stuff; she saw your FB post about divorce lawyers/child support lawyers. She did what any concerned sister would do, she called our brother and asked WTH was going on. We can't help that he got pissed that you posted yours and HIS private family matters on FB for all to see.
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 8:45 AM on May. 25, 2013

• I've recently erased even more people for this very reason.
    I couldn't hold back anymore with my ex BIL about him caring more about his latest kid than his other 4 he has. My SIL's kids with him go to the same damn school as his fiance's daughter,and he walks right past the boys without even talking to them! That's COLD!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:08 AM on May. 25, 2013