Going to Disney with an almost 4 year old...which theme parks would be more enjoyable for her? Any suggestions for specific attractions?

We are going to Orlando in July for a week and we are staying in my parent's villa. We would like to take our daughter (who will be 4 in September) to Disney for the first time so we are buying a two day pass. We are going on the cheap side so we are not doing a park hopper so we will only be able to choose one theme park per day.

Which of the theme parks would be more enjoyable for a child her age? We were thinking of doing Magic Kingdom one day and Animal Kingdom the next but we don't know what would be most fun for her. Does anyone have any specific attractions that we should absolutely hit up?

My fiance has never been to Disney and I have only been once so we don't know too much about it.

collegexmamix28

Asked by collegexmamix28 at 9:32 AM on May. 25, 2013 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• My niece's fave was definitely Animal Kingdom.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 12:26 PM on May. 25, 2013

• Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 3:12 PM on May. 25, 2013

• i just took my 4 year old in April.

He loved all the parks!

Magic Kingdom
    Pirates of the Caribbean
    Dumbo
    Toy story
    Mike and sully joke area
    Peter Pan
    Ariel
    Splash mountaiN!

Animal kingdom
    Everest! (he cried trying to get on all the rides! he didn't wanted to miss a thing)
    Rapids
    Lion king theather

Disney studios
    Toy story
    Star wars

You should consider taking them to Island of adventure and Universal studios!
    Vian.aram

Answer by Vian.aram at 3:29 PM on May. 25, 2013

• we went to Disneyland when my son turned 3 I know it not the same as Disneyworld but he love Disneyland way more then cali advinter
    Mandy M.

Answer by Mandy M. at 6:05 PM on May. 29, 2013