Going to Disney with an almost 4 year old...which theme parks would be more enjoyable for her? Any suggestions for specific attractions? PIOG

We are going to Orlando in July for a week and we are staying in my parent's villa. We would like to take our daughter (who will be 4 in September) to Disney for the first time so we are buying a two day pass. We are going on the cheap side so we are not doing a park hopper so we will only be able to choose one theme park per day.

Which of the theme parks would be more enjoyable for a child her age? We were thinking of doing Magic Kingdom one day and Animal Kingdom the next but we don't know what would be most fun for her. Does anyone have any specific attractions that we should absolutely hit up?

My fiance has never been to Disney and I have only been once so we don't know too much about it.

collegexmamix28

Asked by collegexmamix28 at 9:33 AM on May. 25, 2013 in Travel

• Probably Magic Kingdom and Magic Studios. Epcot isn't quite as entertaining for a young one. Definitely Magic Kingdom, though. It's got most of the popular attractions. You might want to go on the site and compare Animal Kingdom to the Magic Studios and see which you'd prefer. The site tells you all the rides and things, if that helps
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 9:42 AM on May. 25, 2013

• Magic Kingdom/ Fantasyland. The princesses/ castle and fairy tales are mostly all there. And I always loved the teacup ride or Mr. Toad (if that's still there).
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 10:59 AM on May. 25, 2013

• My niece loved Animal Kingdom at that age.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 12:24 PM on May. 25, 2013

• Sea World or Animal Kingdom
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 2:04 PM on May. 25, 2013

• Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 3:12 PM on May. 25, 2013