My ex is still confused, how long do I wait if I love him? adult content

We've been broken up for four months and in those four months we have argued, had sex, he's ignored me, I've begged, all the typical things that happen when your husband leaves you I guess. Yesterday we spent time together and it went good and I asked him if he was glad we did or not he said I'm confused but it was fun. How long can he be confused??? I tried telling him a couple of weeks ago if you don't want to date or try to work things out I don't want to be friends and keep talking to you, in which he said maybe we can text later and talk but he never texted, we never talked and I didn't keep my word on not being friends because after that I still talked to him and had sex with him. Ugh what do i do? I love him. We have a child together and were to together for 12 years.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:34 AM on May. 25, 2013 in Relationships

• OMG,cut him LOOSE! Don't do this to yourself one minute longer

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:38 AM on May. 25, 2013

• Dear Lord! He's not an ex! You're still sleeping with him! Grow up and stop the games!
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 9:43 AM on May. 25, 2013

• You don't wait! He's using you & playing with your emotions.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 9:44 AM on May. 25, 2013

• Or she's using him libras.
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 9:45 AM on May. 25, 2013

• Or, a bit of both...^^^

Anyway, you both need to move on.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 9:46 AM on May. 25, 2013

• LOL! Like libras said, move on! Plus, imagine what you must be doing to your child! Poor thing must be an emotional mess!
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 9:50 AM on May. 25, 2013

• #1 stop begging .
    #2 stop having sex with him
    #3 stop spending time with him

He does not want you. He is stringing you along. Keeping you around just in case something better does not come along. Is he paying CS? Or paying your bills?

Answer by louise2 at 9:54 AM on May. 25, 2013

• Okay....why is it everytime there's an ex involved it's always HIS fault?

I have 2 adult sons and I've seen these women become relentless at texting, stalking, begging and pleading..this OP reminds me of one of my sons exes!
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 9:58 AM on May. 25, 2013

• find a man (not your ex) to pay your some attention
    does NOT have to be a new boyfriend or a booty call
    a man who is attracted to you and let's you know, can be a random construction worker who whistles...any man who lets you know that you are an attraction woman and could have him IF you wanted

this happens a few times, you will feel much better and you will have better chance to not let the ex use you when he feels like it

love yourself MORE, and you will see that (even if you love the ex) you will not be IN love with him any more and you will be able to stay strong and move on

good luck
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:06 AM on May. 25, 2013

• ^^^I think it's because as a woman, we usually think about things in terms of a woman's perspective. I mean, I hate to say it but, I've longed for an asshole ex before. I've "begged" while he's played with my emotions. So, that's my initial point of view, based on experience.

But, that's not saying the woman can't be the one responsible.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 10:08 AM on May. 25, 2013