Fathers Day fun for kids?

What are your kids doing for dad on fathers day?

Femommy

Asked by Femommy at 9:58 AM on May. 25, 2013 in General Parenting

• No set plans yet..
    last summer for MY dad we took surprise pics of the kids at jcpenneys making silly faces and being goofy... he loved them

my husband worked last fathers day and works this one too. last yr I let the kids stay up til he got home and they'd decorated, painted, etc for him and we bought a lemon pie (his fave)
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 10:47 AM on May. 25, 2013

• I am going to have my son make his dad something, just not sure what yet. As for activities or dinner or anything like that, that isn't my responsibility anymore. His dad's gf can figure that stuff out..
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 12:06 PM on May. 25, 2013

• I haven't thought that far ahead yet. It's not for a couple of weeks, is it?
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 12:10 PM on May. 25, 2013

• idk
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 12:00 PM on May. 28, 2013

• We decided to do a photo book from shutterfly since I got a free promo code from Huggies. My daughter also made him a card using her hand prints and taped a crinkled (folded several times) narrow paper inside. She wrote I love you on one hand and this much on crinkled paper. She's colored lots of pictures for him and we are going to do a fun poster we found on another website. She wonts to do a lot of stuff for him. I'll probably do something with hand prints with our youngest son. But as far as my SS he isn't exactly interested in doing anything.
    Femommy

Comment by Femommy (original poster) at 6:28 PM on May. 28, 2013