Am i Pregnant?

Hello, I had protected sex on march 31st , but the condom broke.My parthner and i decide to take the next choice pill one dosage form On april 3rd. My last period was on March 2oth. I 've also had many pregnancy symptoms. I took the one pregnancy test last night and came out negative. Is there a possibly chance the test is wrong? Or what is the reason why my periods are late when they always been normal? please help!

rosaline2014

Asked by rosaline2014 at 10:24 AM on May. 25, 2013 in Pregnancy

•                                                                            the spirits say "test again in one week"

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:31 AM on May. 25, 2013

• Ok thank you
    rosaline2014

Comment by rosaline2014 (original poster) at 10:32 AM on May. 25, 2013

• The pill you took to stop a pregnancy occurring completely throws off your cycle. It even says so on the box. That's what is happening.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 10:32 AM on May. 25, 2013

• CONGRATULATIONS! You are the first person to throw out the Next Choice Pill in their descriptions.

You should win some type of an award!!!

Side note: THIS IS WHY YOU TOOK THE PILL.... Ding, Ding. NO!!!!!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:40 AM on May. 25, 2013

• Lol , I'm just so nervous because I'm going on two months with no period...... also sense it throws it off when should I except another period?
    rosaline2014

Comment by rosaline2014 (original poster) at 10:45 AM on May. 25, 2013

• wait 7 months and see if an infant falls out of your vagina....then get back to us

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:55 AM on May. 25, 2013

• Lols I don't want to wait that long?
    rosaline2014

Comment by rosaline2014 (original poster) at 10:59 AM on May. 25, 2013

• If you are worried, make an appointment with your doctor. But probably your cycle is just out of whack from the pill and it will reset itself soon. After my miscarriages, it sometimes took three or four months before my period was regular again.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 12:08 PM on May. 25, 2013

• Ok thank you
    rosaline2014

Comment by rosaline2014 (original poster) at 12:12 PM on May. 25, 2013

• False negatives are possible, but rare. Wait a week and take another test. If symptoms get worse or you don't want to wait then call your Dr. and ask if they can do a blood test for pregnancy.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 12:43 PM on May. 25, 2013